Friday 24 February 2012

Secret Project is no more, but writing is on!


(I chose this random anime picture because the girl looks as though she is in thought, as I have been. Picture is from here.)

I don't believe in coincidence. Everything happens for a reason - which is why when I saw a thread on a forum I belong to about what you need to do if you have a small business (no matter how small it starts), I knew it wasn't the path I'd be taking. 

For what I thought was a simple procedure, was actually more complicated, and the time it would take wouldn't be worth the end result. So that secret project is shelved for now. If I ever make a career out of writing, yes I might try again. But for now, I'll put my energy where it's needed most. 

I'd like to pretend that energy should be spent on writing. Been quite tired this week, starting to pick up a bit now, which is a relief. Today while cleaning the coffee machine at work (I have to scrub all the hardened bits of chocolate around the spout/pipe which takes a bit of time. I actually really enjoy doing it) the rest of the plot for my fairy wip fell into place. So now I'm going to have a little write, and see where I end up. There is a possibility that I might finish my wip this weekend. 

Squee! How cool would that be? I'm not goint to try and finish - if I'm tired, I won't write. But I will write. I'm going to do a little bit now, to appease Muse and then she might let me settle to reading. You've never seen the fairies like mine. *hi-fives Muse*

Edited to add: have stopped to think how I feel, and writing would be a bad idea. Reading it is :) 

2 comments:

Charmaine Clancy said...

It's good to spend time mulling your WIP in your head before your write, you can find a new thread that way :)
Wagging Tales

Nayuleska said...

I see my wips as anime in my head :) Until Muse comes up with a random thing as I write it.