Yes, I was entirely uninspired in the title department for today's blog post. Here's a summary of today ....
- Woke up early, then kept dozing
- Got up, checked emails, headed to doctor's appointment (routine).
- Post doctor's appointment popped home to pick family member up and take them to train station.
- Leave train station praying I will get home soon.
- I don't like that particular town, even though I learnt to drive in it. My homing beacon is usually pretty weak, but I can proudly say within 5 minutes I was able to find the main road that takes me home. Go me!
- Get to craft club only 30 mins into the 2 hour session. Had a lot of laughs.
- Ran a few short errands.
- Returned home, cleaned birds, set laundry.
- Settled down to 2 episodes of the Unit while sewing.
- Read a bit, then realised the book wasn't for me.
- Which brings me to now!
I'm shortly about to head off to find food, and then watch Winx!!!