Tuesday 31 May 2011

Lesson 3 is started!

This morning I woke up at 4am, and was wide awake. At 5.30 I headed downstairs to make a start on lesson 3 (I was very awake and wanted to get cracking, because I knew by the time I'd got home after work I'd be too tired (I am tired. Going to read for the rest of the evening)).

It was fun reading through it and making notes. I thought I could start the main part (which is looking at scenes) - only I don't have white index cards. I have coloured ones, because I'd heard I'd need them (I do...just not now). So tomorrow I'm buying the white index cards (but minimal writing becuase its my day off, work was a bit manic today, and I've got quite a bit to do before the weekend so I really need to make sure I rest).

I think I'm getting more excited about Inescapable Ties as I edit it. The bits which work make up for the bits which don't. I can being to see the different elements of a story, which I never quite understood before.

Anyway, time for me to go because I need to rest up with a book. Have a good evening!

No comments: