Sunday 24 April 2011

The hairband black hole

I'm forever losing things, so I believe there are lots of mini black holes in my room. One of the key lost items (aside from my phone & car keys) are hair bands. I usually get a pack or two, use them, and slowly they disappear.

Well, the reverse is happening. I bought a new packet a month ago or so. And the hair bands seem to breed. I keep finding them everywhere! I don't know what's going on but suddenly all the ones I'd lost are turning up. So maybe those particular black holes have disappeared for good. We shall see! I'm trying to keep them in the same place, although not sure how long I'll keep it up.

No writing so far - been out with a friend for lunch. Going to grab a snack, then finish off re-reading my draft of Diplomatic Disaster. It is a disaster! It's dire. But I can see where to fix it. Some parts are ok. I might write a little bit tonight, but it depends what time family come back - I think we're watching Lewis tonight. It's only the 2nd one I've watched, and apparently it's the last one. Which'll reduce my reading time. At least I have read something this morning (and scheduled a review).

*yawn* When it takes 3 attempts to spell yawn, you know it's time to go! Have a great evening!

No comments: