Wednesday 27 April 2011

An 80% R&R day

Today I'm extremely glad I have Wednesdays as my day off. Yesterday was long, a bit mental, but very successful and rewarding. I'm tired. I'd thought 'oh I can read all day today'. To be fair I've read one book already. But my brain is now on strike, so I'm not even going to try and write a review now. I will write one another day. I think my body is telling me 'relax! relax!' which I wholeheartedly agree with.

So you know what that means...

...it'll be a day of watching The Winx!!!! Along with cross stitch, which requires less thought than knitting. I will be reading most of the day on Friday and Monday. Yay!

Hope you're enjoying the holiday (if you are English and taking time off work). I'm working tomorrow, but then it's 4 days off!

No comments: