Sunday 17 April 2011

100 pages to go!

And then I'm through with lesson 1 & 2 of this edit. Yay! I'm on page 90. I managed to edit a little in the week - about a chapter and a bit.

Today I managed 3 and a bit chapters. Whoohoo! I've got a bit of proof reading for a dissertation to do, and schedule up some reviews. If I'm still awake, I'll be reading. If not, it'll be dvds.

I went to bed at 10:15pm. I was sleepy. I'd drunk some horlicks and was all ready for snoozeland. I'd avoided sugar after dinner (mostly). I'd done all the right things.

Why did I wake up wide awake and feeling bouncy at 3am? I stayed wide awake too! When I wake in the night, I usually know if I'll get back to sleep or not. As it's not a work day, I didn't try to go back to sleep.

Yes I'm feeling a bit zombified. Which is why I'm trying to do everything this side of 3pm, because once I hit the 12 hour mark and it's been a day where I wake up early, I'm usually exhausted.

Really hoping I sleep longer tonight - I can survive on 5 hours for work, but I prefer not to.

Hopefully there will be more progress on IT later on this week.

No comments: