Sunday 27 March 2011

A K-B&R Day

I'd planned to edit this morning, read in the afternoon and watch dvds/knit in the evening. However, plans are liable to change, especially when my body decides to go on strike more than normal. So today became a Kick-back and Relax day.

I've been wanting to make a cake for ages, and had bought the ingredients for it. So I rested up a bit with dvds and knitting, baked the cake, and settled down for a morning of reading and reviewing. I can't try the cake until tomorrow, because it's for work. It's a coconut cake, with white chocolate icing. It smells delicious! Thankfully I have less than 24 hours before I can try a piece.

My next book to be read is Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I've read part of it before, but didn't enjoy it. However, a lot of my fellow reviewers & writers really like it, so I'm giving it another go. I think I might be in the right mood for it now.

I think I'll probably watch some more anime first and knit, since I'm starting to feel not that brilliant. Hopefully I'll read more today, but if not I know I'll be reading after work tomorrow!

Have a great rest the day, and hope you enjoy whatever you're doing.

No comments: