Tuesday 21 December 2010

Chapter 26 complete!

This morning turned out a little different to how I planned. I did get some writing done - managed to finish chapter 26 in a word race with my friend Inky. I didn't do as much as I wanted, because I started a lot later. I was helping out around the house. The plants are now all watered....as is a small part of the window sill and a little bit of the wall....it's only water! And it wasn't near a plug.

I baked a blueberry and banana cake (yes, this is helping with the chores - family have lots to do with little time to do it due to work). That was great fun (and the mixture was tasty).

I'm now feeing rather tired  - oh forgot I had to do 2 lots of washing up...small bits, but still dish duty. And the laundry.

So er yes quite a busy morning. I'm going to relax  now. Going to watch dvds and knit.

I can knit again! I tried it the other day and I can do it without too much discomfort (there is some, but it's bearable). It's so much fun to be able to create things with my hands. I knitted a cute baby's hat with ears (blue one). Going to knit hats and booties - got two friends who are due soon, and one with a baby so it will be nice to give them something when I next see them. It's wonderful to do that.

I think I might wait until my next holiday before I try sewing again. Hopefully by then my medication will be regulated a bit more, and I'd have got used to pacing myself correctly (I can still majorly fail on pacing some days).

No comments: