Wednesday 22 December 2010

Chapters 27 & 28 complete!

I'm so happy! I've had a wonderful morning writing. I did take a few breaks to check email, but they weren't many.

I was able to complete chapter 27 (2300 odd words) in 75 minutes. Chapter 28 took a little shorter. I've even got the first couple of hundred words of chapter 29! Muse is on a roll!

I could keep going, but I think I'll leave it at that today. Writing is brain power, and I'm supposed to relax on this holiday.

I'm thrilled to have complete two chapters today. It's exciting because I've hit the final part of the book, where everything comes to a head. I'm eager to crack on with it tomorrow - hopefully I should be able to get another 2 chapters written. I'm still not entirely sure how many chapters I've got left to write, but that doesn't matter.

So far I've got 28 chapters, and a total of just over 60k! I think I can do a maxium of 10 more chapters, that's taking into account that in the first round of editing I'll be able to cut down a little. I should definitely finish this before the end of the year.

No comments: