Monday 11 October 2010

730, 580 are all what?

Correct answer (no prize) = word counts!

Yup, I'm trying to write 30mins a day. It is achievable for me right now. And Whoohoo it's working! Although I'm learning which are the best times of day to write (anytime before 6pm).

News...I'm contagious!

*gets real close to the screen*

Don't worry, you're all safe. I've got conjunctivitis in both eyes. I feel fine apart from having itchy eyes. Off work today (unplanned), tomorrow (planned). Will either work Weds/Thurs or Thurs/Fri, not sure yet. Depends how eyes feel.

I've been to the doctor, got some drops. I'm going to pick drops from chemist, grab some groceries, then come back, put drops in, and hopefully get some reviews in. I've written one already! I was planning to do this on Weds, but might do it today, just in case I'm at work Weds.

Muse is happy having 30mins of writing a day. Very happy. Words are going in to wip. I instantly see where revisions can be made, but won't let myself go back. There is only ever going forward. I'm possibly 1/3 through my wip. Yay! Go Muse.

Right, on to - groceries. I need food. Not now, but I will for lunch.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower! Your blog is super cute!!!

Woohoo on word counts and writing every day!! 30 minutes is amazing! I wish I was that dedicated! I write when I feel like it and when I start I don't stop until the story is finished (meaning of a span of time of course!)

I hope your eyes get better within the next few days! Have fun getting food!

Lydia Kang said...

You poor thing! Conjunctivitis is a pain! But it's great that you are making great writing goals for yourself. I need to do that too.
I'm a new follower btw, nice to meet you!

lotusgirl said...

Glad you've got the daily word counts moving up. Slow and steady...

Nayuleska said...

Thank you :) Hi to Jen and Lydia!

(lotusgirl, word count went down...but that's because I wrote after dinner, not before!)

Although I have heaps of time free (technically) to write, I don't because I need lots of rest for my health. Hence the lots of reading, and anime watching.

I'm a 110% person. If I say I'll write a chapter, I would keep going until I wrote that chapter, even if I should have stopped an hour or so ago.

Time limits are a great way of managing energy/time.

And now I'm going on a bit. I'll write a post on this soon!