Monday 29 December 2008

Book! Book! Book!

Grr to blogger for deleting my first attempt at this.

I'm getting a book in the post! Call for excitement cos the 3rd in the trilogy by Maria Snyder
(Poison Study, Magic Study, Fire Study) wasn't due to be released over her til 16th Jan. But, I got an email from amazon saying that my order had been dispatched. Considering I haven't ordered anything recently, I was thinking 'what order?' I checked, squealed and much goodness follows!

So...I'm now going to read the previous two again so I'm all caught up. Even though I remember most of it, its funny and a good read.

Yayness!

I love editing too, which I think I've already blogged about. But that's what I'm doing tomorrow afternoon until the 1st (and writing...cos....

I FOUND MY USB STICK!

My week is off to a good start. How's yours?

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

YAY! YOU FOUND IT!

*jumps for joy*

I was getting worried there...

How long do you think you'll actually like editing?

Nayuleska said...

I dunno. Haven't had my 2nd session yet.

Have misplaced Poison study *grumbles* BUT I check the library catalogue and they have a copy! Heading off to collect it enroute to my friend :)