Wednesday 30 November 2011

How I accidentally bought chocolate



You are probably thinking 'hmm, she did it on purpose'. I didn't. I ordered some chocolate to give as gifts. I'd planned out what I'd give each person. Unfortunately I'd ordered it before knowing that one of the recipients is now away for two months in Spain. It turns out the expiry date would have been ok, but I later found a perfect present for them. Hence one packet of chocolate was spare. So too was another chocolate when I realised I didn't need it.

See, it's easy to miscalculate how much chocolate to give people, and to end up with some for yourself!

I've done a lot of crochet today, I've watched some Winx (first season: I adore the one where the girls avoid opening an envelope contianing test answers, but they all sneak around trying to find a place to hide it), and tonight is more crochet with Masterchef & Frozen Planet (BBC 1). A good day off!

No comments: