Monday 31 October 2011

Warm and snuggly


(I so feel like this! Plus I have the source of the picture

I currently don't want to move from my comfy chair, with my warm blanket. But I need food shortly. I just wanted to say I've been reading (always good), watching a lot of dvds (also good). Tonight I'm hoping to watch the Winx film which goes between season 3 and 4. Yesterday I discovered season 5 (French version) won't be around  until the end of 2012. Nooooo! I guess I'll just have to watch all of them heaps of times until them! 


No editing/writing today - it didn't work out and I'm sleepy. Poor body thinks its an hour later. Stupid clock change. Somehow I don't think I'm going to do anything brain strenuous now. I'll do some knitting and crochet tonight. Well, I might get to crochet. Need to sew all in the ends in on the squares first. I'm 2/3 through doing that, then I need to add a 4th row to the squares. It's good fun! I'm looking forward to when this lap blanket is finished, so I can use it and take a photo and show you all.  


Have a good evening! (Yes I'm watching the Junior Apprentice later) 

No comments: