Monday 26 September 2011

Mooching



The last few days I've been doing a bit of this, a bit of that. I've read, I've edited two whole scenes of Inescapable Ties which was exciting. One of them was brand new so I worked on added writing new material, which is firming up the overall plot. It's surprisingly fun to add new scenes part way through, keeping old scenes on either side of it.

I wasn't feeling entirely amazing over the last few days, which is why tonight I'm sitting with the first few pages of Harry Potter photocopied and blown up so I can decipher the Kanji. Some I just don't get, even with my dictionary, but I need to get as far as I can for tomorrow's Japanese lesson (30 mins is perfect lesson time for me now). I've managed to understand the big owl flapping, which was fun. It's just like doing a big word search, but somehow my family looked at me oddly when I said that. 


3 comments:

whispering words said...

lol, I'm also learning japanese but I'm not very good. I tried watching a drama without sub-tittles and could only understand 1 word for every 10 sentences! usually the words, big, why,like, really and of couse nani and baka. lol I have a long way to go!

Also love your blogs! The backgrounds are so cute :)

Nayuleska said...

Oh wow that's so cool! It is pretty hard at first, I promise it does get easier. I've been doig it a few years, but with my health learning has been sporadic. I just keep watching anime, which has helped keep the skills going, and so long as it isn't too technical I understand a fair amount now, still not all of it, but enough to keep the subtitles off. You will get there! Practice is the key. And watching lots of anime :D

Nayuleska said...

Forgot to say I'm glad you like my blogs! Yes, the backgrounds are super kawaii!