Sunday 26 June 2011

R&R is fun!

Ok, so I would rather be editing today (I did manage some yesterday afternoon), but feeling a bit bleh. I think its my fault for staying up until nearly midnight deciphering the kanji in a few sentences of the novel I've started (It's the first light novel (light novels = a type of novel in Japan) for the anime Shakugan no Shana. I'm not fond of the prologue because I'm convinced its harder to understand than the rest of the book. It's fun though, just takes a while and I always lose track of time.

So today I'm kicking back and relaxing. I've read Divergent by Victoria Roth (brilliant!), have a pile of books to  see me through this afternoon and evening. Time for a late lunch of stuffed pepper, with potato, french onion (I think...) & gorgeous mature chedder cheese with onion & balsamic vinegar. Tasty!

No comments: