Wednesday 23 March 2011

The Day's End Summary Meme #3

I'm starting this post a bit early, because I can :)

Today has been a lovely relaxing morning. I've spent it reading and reviewing. I've had a blitz on children's picture books and chapter books. At the time of writing this part of the post (12.13pm) I've a few more books I'd planned to read, but I'm getting sleepy so I'm going to start my dvd & craft fest early today. I think it's mostly because I haven't slept well for over a week, even though I'm super sleepy when my head touches the pillow, I don't sleep well.

I've got through 11 books which isn't bad going for a few hours work. I think I'll try and finish the baby hoodie I'm knitting - I've got most of a sleeve left to knit, and also the hood part. I probably won't post another update until tomorrow, where I'll fill you in on what I've done for the rest of the day.

No comments: