Tuesday 28 December 2010

What happens now I've finished my wip?

Sunday, that epic writing day, meant I'd finished the draft of Inescapable Ties. 

So what do I do next? 

Relaxing for most of the week with books. And knitting. And anime. 

And writing. 

This might be a bit weird, but if anything I feel more enthusiastic about writing than ever. All because I've finished a wip. 

Part of me says 'you ought to take a break' because I've worked hard on IT. 

The truth of the matter is, I don't want a break. Writing is so much fun. It's such a release, and it's enjoyable. I love letting my Muse take hold of the story in her tiny hands and create something that makes me go 'woah'. I still haven't worked out whether that it a positive or a negative 'woah'. 

So I'm going to type up a review, then get some writing in. This one has cats!!! 

No comments: