Monday 27 December 2010

I've finished Inescapable Ties! Call for ALPHA reader.

Yesterday I wrote all day, with breaks for food and doing the dishes. After writing chapters 31-32, I knew I was close to the end of the book. I decided to keep going, and try and finish it before the end of the day.

I finished a few minutes before I had to go to bed. I was nearly crying as I wrote chapter 35 (yes I'm hoping it brings a tear to other people, otherwise I'm pretty stuffed!)

The final chapter was 36.

In total, I wrote 6 chapters, which was roughly 13k. 13,000. I've never written that much in one day! Ever.

I don't particularly want to repeat it either. By the end I was feeling rather sick (which could just have been normal for me, I've no proof it was the writing), and suitably shattered. But insanely happy at finishing this draft!

Call for Alpha readers


If anyone would like to alpha read Inescapable Ties, please DM me on Twitter, or email me:

nayu (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk

I've already got a few alphas, but if you'd like to have a peek at this early stage you are more than welcome to read it.

I can't promise that every Alpha reader can become a Beta reader. It's a possibility though :)

I was going to take a week away from writing, but Muse is very upset at that idea. So I'm going to write a maximum of 2 hours a day. I'm going to carry on with A Price Worth Paying, which has a small link (very small) with Inescapable Ties. It'll be interesting to see how quickly I can finish that!

Whatever you're writing/reading, I hope you enjoy every part of the process :)

1 comment:

Beth Overmyer said...

Yay for finishing! Woot! You go :-)