Monday 1 November 2010

Muse on the loose!!!

Have you felt a rush of wind recently? Seen a little figure a few inches high, with plaits and a determined manner?

That was my Muse.

She is out in the world. Yesterday I wrote 1.1k in 55 minutes. The moment I start writing...Muse just carries on with it. It's like she's got a constant fuel of dynamite.

Best/worst thing of it all? Yup, I'm writing two wips. Muse is mad I won't write more. It breaks up the heavy nature of one of them, with the light heartedness of the other.

So tonight...I'll see how much I can write :)

For the record, I am not doing nano. I may get 50k written, I may not. I've got a few potential limes cropping up in life, which may yield a lot of lemons :)

1 comment:

Beth Overmyer said...

Hey there :-)

Wow, your muse is ON FIRE! That's a lot of wordage in a very short amount of time. Kudos!

Oh, I found two books that you recommended to me a while ago. I'm rather excited :-) Will get to read them shortly... but not before I finally read Jane Eyre.

Keep up the great work!

~Bethy