Sunday 14 November 2010

Little update on the status quo, A mini-review of The Princess and the Frog

Before I get onto the mini review of The Princess and the Frog, here's a quick update! 

From now on Mondays and Thursdays will be my allocated non-writing days (I have work the next day).

I haven't written much this week. I'm on new medication and it is making me very nauseous all the time. I'm constantly eating peppermints, nibbling fruit/veg/crackers during the day, drinking ginger tea and peppermint tea. I can eat anything I want at main meals - I just feel ill after the medication (which is 4 times a day - I can't even just have it at night). This could last on for a while, it can take weeks before it settles (The medication is a permanent thing for me).  When I feel rough, Muse feels rough too. I think she does it out of sympathy, not that I'd dare tell her that with her flaming wooden spoon never far from her grasp.

Anyways, Muse is working on my wip in my head so that when I do write, I hit the page flying (or running).

Mini-review of Disney's The Princess and the Frog

I really looked forward to this. Everyone loved it. I sort of loved it. I loved the bits with Tiana in. I like the message that people work hard for their dreams.

I got rather freaked out by the Shadow Man. Even a member of my family who watched it with me, said they were surprised at how dark it was.

I honestly don't know if I'll be watching it again. If I do, I'll be fast forwarding scenes to avoid the scary parts. I might just give it away to a friend.

I'm pretty sure I'll like Tinkerbell better!

No comments: