Saturday 4 September 2010

Today's progress - posting up alpha chapters

Today I am starting to get back into the normal pace of life. I'm back to work on Monday, and also free of antibiotics on Monday. Yay!

So I decided to post up chapters on the critqiue forum I belong to. I wanted to put up A Price Worth Paying. I've since realised I have no idea where my memory stick is. A memory stick which has my work on. D'oh! Not good.

So I went with plan B and posted up chapters 1 to 11 from Inescapable Ties. I peeked at it, and I remember why I like Safiya so much :) Methinks I'll be working on this wip shortly.

Thanks to strange formatting that needed changing, that has taken about an hour. In addition I managed to write a review today, so I'm going back to taking it easy for the rest of the day, aka reading :) Tomorrow, time permitting, I plan to re-read chapters 1-11 to reacquaint myself with the story. I probably could write chapter 12 without doing that, but it's been a little while and I want to be crystal clear about Safiya's voice (at least for this version).

No comments: