Wednesday 30 June 2010

Chapter 10 is written

I've no idea what is going on in it. Muse is veering off on a tangent. I'm not sure if this twist will work. It took me by complete surprise. It wasn't how the story was supposed to go!

It severely mucks things up by dropping this in my lap. How could she do this to me? I'm having to think on my feet and try to figure out what happens next. I'm as much in the dark as Safiya, the main character is.

Muse is yawning and waving goodbye at me. Apparently, on a work day, she'll only write one chapter. Great. I have about 20 hours to figure out what could happen next, before she comes back to make me write chapter 11. Wonderful.

I'm sure I'll figure something out. She'll return tomorrow with a twinkle in her eye, and will make my fingers type more surprising words onto paper.

I love my Muse.

No comments: