Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Laptop update #2

Well, have just heard back from Sony :) No repairs will happen unless I give the go ahead. I can send my laptop in, they'll assess it, contact me regarding price etc, then I decide what to do.

Seems fair to me!

Can't input my details until I'm back with my laptop, so I'll do that later on tonight. So no, they won't pay for it. But maybe it won't cost much....


Tess said...

hope it all resolves very soon!

Danyelle said...

*fingers crossed for you*