Sunday 3 May 2009

Chapter 10 APWP complete!

Whoohoo! I sat down this evening, and wanted to write more on my bounty hunter's entrance. I got to one point, and was tired, so nearly called it a day. But I pushed on, and finished the chapter. It's rough, but its heading in the right direction.

I had so much fun writing it. I look forward to starting the wip about Arcelia's past. Quite an interesting one, that totally deserves its own story. Turns out APWP is the prequel to Misty Chaos, and Arcelia is the character who initially was extremely clumsy when she first started out at the bounty hunter training school. Not that you'd know it now, in chapter 10.

Having a bounty hunter is leading to research on guns. Possibly grenades too. It's good thing writers are peaceful, considering the topics I have to research an outsider could think I was up to no good.

Chapter 11 will see me returning to Sophie. Many items go 'boom' in that chapter!

3 comments:

Danyelle L. said...

Yahoo, Yuna! That's fabulous. :D

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Congrats! Keep going!

Nayuleska said...

I'm tempted to start chapter 11 now....but I should be resting for a breakfast date with a friend, then a lunch date with another friend after that. Passive hobbies it is til I return.