Saturday 28 January 2012

Hot chocolate & books = wonderful!

In light of yesterday's room tidying, in which I possibly overdid things somewhat, today I have been good and rested. I caught up with my family's holiday photos & video (it was actually really interesting, as they saw and loved the third largest mosque in the world. As the only Muslim in the family, I was quite delighted that they enjoyed it so much). And then I went back to reading. Today I read the following 


Dance Together Dinosaurs by Jane Clarke & Lee Wildis, Children's, Picture Book  

 Socks Are Not Enough by Mark Lowery, Children's, 11 years + 



A Hen in the Wardrobe by Wendy Meddour, Children's, 7 years +

While I read the previous book, I drank a yummy hot chocolate from Abu Dhabi, yet made in Italy (go figure that one out). It was scrummy! It didn't look like this, but it might have tasted like this. 





And I'm currently reading this one. 


Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale (half way through, rather good), Young Adult
Doing a bit of crochet when I watch Casualty on BBC1, and other than that I am reading. Time to go get a yummy avocado, cucumber and crisp sandwich. *nommy nom*

No comments: