Monday 3 October 2011

Family back! Time to chill

At least I don't have to remember to water the garden any more! Feels like family have been away agggesss. It's nice to have them back.

After a day at work, I came home a little early as I had extra time and had totally forgotten to take my medication with me. Whoops!

Having a reading day today as I'm pretty tired, so that's fun as I'm starting a new book tonight. I have watched one episode of Rozen Maiden. I've opted to switch off the subs, and so far I understand the main gist of it. The graphics are gorgeous! I think I'm going to love this anime series. I'll leave you a picture of the first Rozen Maiden I've met. And yes I've forgotten her name. This is when the hermit boy (who doesn't leave the house) finds her in the box. She's so dainty and polite - she has her own little tea cup and saucer she uses to get her tea. You don't want to mess with her though - she has quite a lot of power.


No comments: