Wednesday 12 January 2011

I disappear...and I write :)

It's been a bit of a hectic week. The good news is I'm writing :) Wrote chapter 2 today - well, sort of rewrote it so that it was in 1st not third person. I started the 3rd chapter (which confusingly still uses content from the original 2nd chapter), but hit a few stumbling blocks. It turned out I'd been writing for nearly a solid 2 hours, so I stopped for the evening.

I am actually reading too :) I'm getting back into the swing of it and I'm loving every second. Not entirely sure how I survived a few days without reading anything (it really was that hectic).

A Price Worth Paying is great fun to write, albeit a little bit emotional too. It's interesting because I have three rather than one povs to write from. It'll be a fun challenge. I'd like to finish this by the end of January, so I'm going to aim for that.

Reducing time online is still benefitting me (unfortunately in some respects because I really miss knowing exactly what everyone is doing thanks to Twitter), but for now it must continue.

Hope you are all well! Keep writing & reading.

No comments: