Sunday 25 July 2010

Chapter 15...is happening :)

I had forgotten that I was going to watch the film Julie and Julia. It was recommended to me by a friend, and I loved it. I wanted to jump up and down when both Julie and Julia (in their separate time eras) received the news that their books were going to be published.

Here's hoping when that will happen to me!

Their tale was very inspiring. I may not be writing a cooking book, or a cooking blog, but my stories are about fairies who become pirates and vampires, teens who through no fault of their own (really it's the fault of their family) get tangled up with crime lords (in space, where else would it happen?), some stories have magic, others have outer space. All the stories have strong female protagonists, and I love working with my Muse :) And I'm possibly a little incoherent - eating chocolate can do that to me! Too much sugar makes me hyper. It can be funny. It's not so funny when I can't sleep.

2 comments:

Beth Overmyer said...

Woot! Girl, you are on a roll!

:-D

I have yet to read chapter 14, though I've clicked on it a few times so I could view your comments.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say "keep up the great work!"

Nayuleska said...

Thanks Bethy! (Sasha is great name for PC)