Sunday 7 June 2009

*sob* no anime!

I'm snatching glances at my dvd player, as I sit with my laptop whirring away on my lap. (Mine always have noisy fans...) I'm foregoing my daily dose of anime to get some editing in today. I'm not the happiest of bunnies. I love my anime to pieces. It's Japanese practice, and fun, and time to knit.

However, as my beta-reader kindly pointed out I have 23 days until Termion is due. I'm still on chapter 2. And I'm adding new POV...so I need to get cracking. Guess I'll be sacrificing a few things until then. Maybe cutting down to 1 anime will be enough...

On the good news there are a whole load of reviews on my review blog. Getting it to what it looks like now has taken a lot longer than anticipated. That's what's been eating my writing time. One day, when I have time, I'll work on this blog. For now, it'll do.

3 comments:

Danyelle L. said...

*hugs*

You can do it, Yuna. It's a pain right now, but you'll be glad you did. :D And think of all the fun we'll have in July. ;-)

Nayuleska said...

I know. And then the magic query letter...and then...

Queryland!

Nayuleska said...
This comment has been removed by the author.