Monday 16 March 2009

Book reviews will be here!

Yuna style, of course. I'm not a professional book reviewer. I shall merely explain what I liked and didn't like about the book. Each book review will be in a separate post.

I would like to make it very clear that.

* I am not attacking the author personally.
* I am stating what I feel, in my own opinion.

I mean, I do not like the LoTR films at all. Only ever managed to watch about 1/3 of the first. I got too scared. I'm not silent in how much I dislike those films. I don't want to make any author upset or angry with me. It's just how I feel about the book. Not everyone likes every book. Some books I'll be reviewing I adore. Others - were endured. I don't know the etiquette of book reviews, so hopefully I'm not digging a hole for myself.

Right, now that's done, I can get on with my reviews!

No comments: