Wednesday 4 February 2009

I will write tonight, I will!

Somehow managed to publish this without wanting to...so I'm in edit!

Yup, I am determined to write more than 2 lines of my wip today. Feeling much better - at last! Got to make sure I don't run before I can walk, so been having relaxing day.

Decided I'll keep the Emperor's pov appearances very limited. It has nothing to do with the fact that I don't like male povs, honest! I just don't need him that often. Just enough for impact.

I had him as the next pov in chapter one. But Elita butted in with her trying to remember what happened when she took her trip away from the kingdom, so I'll have to include her in next. Otherwise she'll kill me if i say a certain word.

4 comments:

lotusgirl said...

good luck with getting more than a couple lines written.

Captain Hook said...

Good luck with the writing, dear.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

It's long past Wednesday. Hope you got some good writing in!

Nayuleska said...

Er...no. Stupid cough. I don't think it's normal...there are aliens inside me! Heehee :D